Tuesday, September 13, 2011

A Quick Whatzit Update

I passed my 3 hour glucose test with flying colors.  I'm so relieved to not have to worry about gestational diabetes now. When I went to the doctor last Friday, the baby's heart rate was between 140-150 beat per minute.  Since the cut off for "gender prediction" is at 140, I've decided that this child can't be any more vague about his/her gender.  As of today, we have 9 weeks left to go.  I'm excited about not carrying around this belly any more, but I'm not prepared for bringing another little one home yet.

Dr. Simmons says I've gained at total of 9 pounds, and she is okay with that.  I'm measuring well, so she's not concerned with such little weight gain.  I'm shocked I haven't gained more.  My sweet tooth is back, and I'm not being too deliberate about watching what I eat.  I have a funny feeling that I'll gain 20 pounds in the last 2 weeks.  I have another appointment/ultrasound next Tuesday to check on the placenta previa.  We'll see if anything has changed then.

No comments: