Sunday, November 21, 2010

Trash or Treasure?

One man's trash is another man's treasure. Adam and I have been saving the lids to all sorts of containers for Kenly for the past few months. I got the idea from a few of the mommy blogs I read. These smart moms are using the lids to teach sizes and sorting. Who needs to buy sorting shapes when you have trash? It's free and it's green. We love to repurpose things around here.

One of her favorite games is putting the lids in a muffin tin. We tried sorting by color, but Kenly wants to march to her own drum right now.


I'm getting dinner cooked much faster now that I have lids to distract Kenly.

Kenly wants to blog a little this morning. Here's what she has to say...

ffvvvvvvvvvvvvvvt yyyyyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaavrfruvWfhhhfhffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff
fffffffffhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff fa
aahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

No comments: