Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Colors--The Big Box

Kenly is learning her colors at an alarming rate. She's been identifying/saying "llellow" for a little over a month, but here recently, she's been naming colors at every turn. I'd like to film her and send a tape to Ellen. Maybe we could get on the show. She's not always accurate, but now she can identify green, blue, purple, and pink. The other day we were riding in the car and Kenly kept yelling "pikt" at the top of her lungs. I looked back in the mirror and said, "What are you trying to say?" She looked at me like I was "slow" and said, "Pikt" while holding up her pink pants. I nearly died laughing.

Today we had fun exploring a BIG BOX of colors, Kenly's code word from Crayons. She poured them all over the floor, put them back in the box, and even tried her hand at coloring with a little crayon.


No comments: