Friday, September 4, 2009

What's the best part about being a princess?

Kenly has a princess cell phone. When you press a button, it asks, "What's the best part about being a princess?" Well, I think I know (at least for Princess Kenly that is).

1. The best part about being a princess is having Mama or Daddy give you a bottle or a sippy cup. A princess does not hold her own bottle/cup.

2. Having your Mama feed you Cherrios like grapes as you recline on the couch watching VeggieTales. Rest assured, for all of you who are wondering, this will not become a habit. When the princess feels poorly (or she's cutting five teeth at once), I tend to pamper her. I do wish I had a video of her in repose, but you'll just have to imagine the princess in all her splendor...glazed TV stare and all.

No comments: