Monday, September 14, 2009

Not Me Monday



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

I did not fail to shower again for two days this week because I was simply too lazy to make time for good personal hygiene.

I did not walk in last night to find my butt-naked 13 month old daughter squatting near her bed creating the largest puddle of pee I've seen since house breaking the dog. That would mean I was not watching my nude daughter closely as we prepared for bath time last night.

I did not eat my weight in a yummy dessert dip smeared on graham crackers made solely from cream cheese, powdered sugar, and chocolate chips. That would be irresponsible since I'm trying to lose weight.

I did not pass my screaming daughter off to her Nana multiple times while spending a few days with my parents in TN. That would be cruel, especially since Nana then slept half on the coffee table and half on the couch.

I did not leave the light on in Kenly's room during nap time AGAIN which caused her to refuse to sleep until I discovered my mistake. I'm not nearly that scatter-brained.

I did not hide Kenly's favorite book of the day because I have already read it eight times this morning.

What have you not been doing this week?

3 comments:

The Thompsons said...

LOL At least you didn't accidentally turn the light OFF on her in the middle of her bath..NOT that I have ever done that by mistake to my 4 year old.lol

Jenilee said...

I never thought to HIDE the book. Great idea! :)

Shannon said...

I hid a Veggietales book for the same reason! That was about a year ago...I have yet to find it. I have zero idea as to where I hid it. Must have been a good hiding place!