Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Learning too Fast

Kenly is learning to cruise around any stationary object. Pulling up is hardly a challenge for her now. The other day she was standing by the coffee table. She picked up the remote with both hands and stood there looking at me, waiting for me to tell her no. Then she realized what she had done and her expression changed from mischief to panic in two seconds. She wobbled and fell down. It was too funny. I could almost hear her think....What have I done? What do I do now? Is this okay? Can I do this? She'll hold on to the coffee table with one hand, pivot, and grab the couch without batting one of her long, luscious eye lashes. My baby has turned into a lean, mean moving machine. I have a funny feeling I'll be chasing her around nonstop before too long...wait, I do that already.

1 comment:

Jennaug10 said...

Rhonda, she is going to be walking sooner than you think. Makayla only crawled for a bit then she was cruisin, now she is practically running everywhere. Get ready. She is beautiful!