Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Since it's been awhile...

Kenly wouldn't take a nap in her crib last week, but I was determined that she was going to sleep so I snuggled her on the futon. She was so cute that I didn't get a nap. I was too busy looking at her and taking pictures. This is Kenly just one day after her three month birthday. We were playing in the fall leaves. I chopped all my hair off, so you're looking at the new, improved Rhonda.

Tummy time is still not Kenly's favorite way to pass an afternoon,but she's learning to embrace it. She always rolls over now. She looks so proud and satisfied after she's on her back.

You can't tell in this picture, but it really is snowing. So, this was Kenly's first look at snow. It was only flurries, but it was great. Pops was up taking care of his girls, and he snapped this picture of us frolicking in the snow.





No comments: