Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Four Months Marvelous

Kenly is four months old today. I can hardly believe that she's been a part of my life for that long already. I'm so blessed. We're about to get ready to go to the doctor for her four month check up. It makes me a little sad to know that she gets shots for her birthday, but I know she needs the protection they provide. Hopefully she'll do just wonderfully with them again. Here are some pictures in honor of her "birthday."


This picture was taken yesterday. This is the first time Kenly sat in the high chair Mrs. Dale gave her. Doesn't she look so tiny?

We tried out the Jump and Go yesterday too. She's still a little too small. Her armpits are supposed to go over the sides. She had fun spinning in circles for about 10 minutes.
Here are her four month pictures. I swear she smiles so much I'm afraid her face is going to crack wide open. She has the sweetest disposition.




No comments: