Monday, March 14, 2011

Ordinary Crafting

We haven't been too creative around here. I've wanted to decorate the house with crafts for St. Patrick's Day, but my creative juices are a little low these days. I'm sure we'll make a rainbow or cut out a few shamrocks to hang from the Valentine's Day Tree that is still up on the mantel. (Sad. I know.) Kenly has been taking the lead with the crafting these days.


Kenly is enjoying drawing balloons these days. She's actively drawing a balloon in this picture.
Here are some close pictures of her first identifiable art. She asked me to draw balloons in various colors, and then she added a bunch of her own. I love it.

Kenly's also been into making collages with construction paper scraps. She loves being "in charge" of the glue.

2 comments:

silly eagle books said...

The first identifiable art is so special!!! I love her balloons!

Elle Belles Bows said...

The balloons are adorable!

I just got E that finger paint set from Crayola. I hope she has fun with it too!

Kerri