Thursday, November 12, 2009

Why do I love Adam?

Because he is wonderful. He is one of the most thoughtful, considerate, generous people I know, and I am BLESSED beyond compare to be married to him. When he's up and walking the dog, he frequently records little songs/messages for me and for Kenly. Kenly demands to listen to Da Da all day. She'll point to my phone and say Da Da. Since "The Wheels on the Bus" is currently one of her favorites, Adam recorder her a message early this week and made Kenly's day. Don't forget "I see the Moon." These videos are saved so that I can get Kenly out of a funk. A song from Da Da almost always does the trick.

Yesterday Adam was off because of Veterans Day. We spent the morning together after he let me sleep in on his day off. He then informed me that I had a day of pampering in store. He booked a pedicure and an hour massage for me at Friends Spa. Talk about heaven. So, I got to relax while he did my job for the day. All I can say is, "What did I do to deserve this queenly treatment?" I am truly blessed to be married to THE love of my life.

No comments: