Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thankful

Today I'm thankful. I'm counting my blessings and naming them one by one. I am SO blessed. I'm really thankful for these two...Adam and Kenly, you guys are the answers to my prayers.


...I'm also thankful for a loving, forgiving God who blesses me on a daily basis.

Don't forget my Mama and Daddy who love me and my little family more than life itself.

Travis, a brother who cracks me up with his quick wit and who has always amazed me with his steadfast loyalty.

Carrie, a sister-in-law that I would have hand picked to be my brother's wife and my friend.

The Brands--they love me, my cooking, and my precious daughter and amazing husband. Mops, Pops, Jason, and Paula, thanks for taking me just as I am.

I'm blessed to have a home, food, and good health.

Looking at the spread we ate today, my heart overflowed with gratitude. So many go without. I loved being able to express my love and gratitude in such a tangible way.

I'm just thankful and joyful, even when "happy" is sometimes fleeting. I KNOW I've got it good, and today I'm saying THANK YOU to the ONE who provides.

No comments: