Monday, August 24, 2009

Not My Child

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

Kenly Shae is perfect, so she would never dip her fingers in the dog's water bowl and then lick her fingers as if she's dying of thirst. Not my child.

She would not hide her brand new Leap Frog Farm Fridge magnets in the dog's water bowl when her Mama wasn't looking. She knows that the orange horse doesn't want to go swimming.

She also wouldn't use an old laundry scoop to drink her dirty bath water making anyone reading this post think that I never give her anything to drink.

She also wouldn't pull the toilet tissue off the roll while I'm trying to do my business on the toilet.

On the same topic, she would never, ever run to the bathroom with eager anticipation whenever I say, "Mommy has to go pee pee or poo poo on the big girl potty." No, she has far more entertaining things to do. Besides, that would be really gross.

Oh...and she would never chew on the dog's toys. She has far too many teething toys of her own for that type of nonsense.

And finally. Kenly would never throw a fit and try to bite me because I was talking on the phone instead of paying attention to her. When I got off the phone to play, she would never then ignore me. That's not her natural temperament. That's the ear infection, right?

Like I said...my child is perfect.

No comments: