Friday, February 20, 2009

Gross

Yesterday I was showing Adam a few Veggie Tales Silly Song music videos. The Belly Button song really cracked me up, so I wanted to share the fun. Kenly got fussy, so I was holding her above my head and singing to her. I was dramatically singing, mouth wide open, when Kenly let loose a river of drool that landed right in my mouth. I managed to shut my mouth before the whole Mississippi flooded me, but she managed to slime me good. You gotta love drool. Motherhood and bodily fluid go hand in hand.

1 comment:

Shannon a.k.a. that thing you see moving under the laundry said...

Yeah, that is gross. Just wait for barf though. Trust me, you will take drool over barf any day. And we love the belly button song here too. Although, those goards are kind of gross. I get that veggietales don't have arms and legs, but the goards don't have eyes...just crows feet wrinkles where the eyes should be. It is really kind of creepy.