Thursday, October 16, 2008

Couldn't resist...

Aunt Nonie came for a visit, and Kenly fell in love with her. Look how comfortable she is in her Aunt Nonie's arms.
Here's Mops saving the day. This picture was taken on the weekend Mops and Pops rescued us. All the green leaves in the background are now yellow, and only 2.5 weeks have passed.
Here is Pops hanging out with his two grandchildren. Everyone looks so cozy.
Uncle Travis actually changed a poopy diaper. His face in this picture shows you how much he enjoyed it.
Papa gave the little girl a bottle. We're trying to keep her bottle ready so that we can escape for much needed dates. She fights them, but eventually hunger prevails and she gives in.

Kenly, Chance, and I just got back from a nice walk on a beautiful fall day. The leaves are so vibrant, and I love to watch them drift to the ground and to hear them crunch under my feet. I love fall. Needless to say, the walk wore the princess out, so I thought I'd post a few more pictures.

No comments: