Tuesday, March 24, 2009

D-O-G

I wonder if I can get the dog? Almost there...
I think one more roll will do the trick.
Sweet victory.
Kenly is aware of Chance's location at any given minute. She'll roll, scoot, and stretch to be beside him. She loves to "pet" the dog. I'm not sure Chance is a fan of all the attention. He better learn to like her loving because she's about to crawl, and his peaceful existence will be wrought with interruption. These D-O-G actions shots were taken this morning. They aren't the best pictures, but you'll see what I mean about Kenly going to great lengths to be near her buddy.

1 comment:

Jennaug10 said...

Rhonda, She is getting so big and she looks like you, beautful, just like her Mommy! I do the single parent thing every night and for most of everyday. Because my husband works nights and has to sleep some during the day. I will keep pray for you with the depression stuff. It is so much fun to see them crawl. We now have a walker. Makayla is all over the place. I can't believe I have an almost 1 year old. Time has gone too quickly! Love the pictures!